Friday, February 3, 2017

Let's Check-In On The Demonstrators



This is the 2nd time this week I've stolen from The Donald so once again, I extend a tip of my old rebel baseball cap to the erudite blogger.

This video shows Ashley Judd as she tells a crowd of snowflakes about herself. I like Ashley Judd. I think she's pretty. But, as Forrest Gump says, pretty is as pretty does so Ashley's not looking so good today.

Anyhoo, I hope she gets over whatever is ailing her.

On a related topic, Berkeley, California is a crazy place. One of my ships was home-ported out of the Naval Air Station at Alameda and so I spent time on the Berkeley campus hanging out and attending lectures. Once off-base, we always had to be aware about muggings and the risk of traveling through the dark country of Oakland, California. Now, we have to be concerned about Ashley Judd and other nasty women too. It's hard being a sailor away from home.

1 comment:

  1. Erudite. [Snicker]

    Live long and prosper, Captain Kirk!

    ReplyDelete