Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's The Media's Job To Control What You Think



Uhh, sure, okay. Whatever. Sheesh.

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Mika Brzezinski stated President Trump “could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that is our job.”

Brzezinski said, “I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he’s is trying to undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that, while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that is our job.”

Nah, missy, that is incorrect on all levels. Get a clue. Brain-dead establishment Lefties.

3 comments:

  1. It can't be much more blatant than that. The commentator should be sent to cover sled races in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear them now -- "Just let me do my job!"

    What is your job?

    "Controlling what you think, you unwashed idiot!"

    That's what they think of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Controlling what I think is not that hard -- just buy me a beer.

    ReplyDelete