Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Russian Hackers Putting The Drifter Into The Poorhouse


Russian hackers are preventing me from selling my books. I have not figured out yet exactly how they are doing it, but meanwhile I am asking sci-fi fans across the globe to buy my books this Christmas to keep me stocked in Dr. Pepper and Doritos.

Heck, if a million of you bought one book each, I could buy that island off the coast of Scotland. I've had my eye on it for some time.

As always, I am humbled by those who actually read my stuff and I thank you. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by for some pound cake and coffee. Why do they call it pound cake? Because it's heavy?

Buy@Amazon

Buy@Smashwords

Barnes & Noble

Also available via Apple ebooks and at other fine online book retailers.

Edit: I think Russian hackers have also hit my phone. It has only rung once in the past three days and it was some lady trying to give me a free vacation to Bermuda. She had a Russian accent. They may have hacked my regular mail as well because I have yet to receive all my Christmas cards from my fans. I am certain the Russians must be behind it all. What a crazy world, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment