Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


This is the same photo I used last year to convey my Thanksgiving wishes to the public at large. Cats & dogs, Indians & pilgrims. I forget why I thought it was so funny. Anyway, another year passed and it's time to put up with the family for a few hours. Many people are foregoing the family meal this year because Democrats are still too angry about President Trump being elected over Hateful Hillary. Well, those folks are poor losers and truth is, there's not much they can do about it. Foment revolution, I guess, but they've been doing that in any case.

I'd like to think that this year's Thanksgiving will serve to begin unification of a country fragmented by progressive politics. I would suggest that if you don't like your president, then you may move to someplace where you would like the president. Perhaps Germany. Angela Merkel might be more to your liking. Can you speak German? Wie geht's? Maybe you would like Mexico or Canada. They are right next door and spoken English is fairly common.

This year, I'm going to cook a turkey roll for myself and the cats. In addition, I'll have some reconstituted potatoes and dressing (ah, I forgot the dressing). Add a can of green beans and a raspberry lemonade and life is good. I hope your day works out for you and that all those parents and grandparents with the screaming kids get to take a nap this afternoon during the ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment