Saturday, September 3, 2016

Save This Poor Dog's Life


A small dog has turned up at the NTD world headquarters under tragic circumstances (he appears to have been dumped.) and I must find a home for the poor creature. Otherwise, my neighbor says he will shoot the diminutive dog. You wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you? He looks like a Chihuahua wearing a tuxedo. Not my neighbor, the dog. Check the pix. He's a healthy, young male and I don't think he's very old because there are no grey whiskers anywhere.

Help me find a home for this guy.  Leave a message if you're interested. I will deliver out of state if it's in Oklahoma and you can have the rest of the dog food I bought.

1 comment:

  1. The little guy has been successfully adopted by Ann from Bowie, Texas! Thank you, Ann!

    ReplyDelete