Monday, July 4, 2016

Grease. Meat. Binge-Drinking. Happy 4th!


This 4th of July, I can't help but wonder if the holiday will even exist by next year. I guess that's a good enough reason to celebrate -- that we may be seeing the last of America's freedom. I hope not, but from what has happened with the progressives, the democrats, the muslims, the feminists, the blacks, the neocons, the RINOs, the illegal immigrants and the communists, America is no longer the nation it was. Neither are its citizens.

We've sold ourselves to the Saudis and the Chinese and we've decided that the best qualified job candidates should not necessarily be given the job. We still have racial quotas in hiring and our free speech is turning out to be not so free. We have murderers, cheats, and liars in positions of responsibility and we continue to believe whatever they tell us. The American system of governance is broken because patriots were not vigilant.

That's the sad thing, we've done it to ourselves. My neighbors have used this three day weekend to sit around in the shade, singe meat and hot dogs over an open fire, curse God, and drink themselves into oblivion. Like most Americans, they seem to not have a clue. Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Americans barbecued while its leaders sold their rights and killed God.

I wish I could tell you to have a great holiday, but I'm just not up to it this year. Instead, I'll ask you to prepare yourselves for the coming storm. It is nearly upon us. Have you decided which side your sympathies lie?

1 comment:

  1. I like me some BBQ with my Bud Light.

    ReplyDelete