Friday, April 29, 2016

Omigosh! New Stories!


This is the year a new collection of short stories is supposed to be published by yours truly. As you can see on the sidebar, there are links under "Shorts" that take you to the stories. I'll post them there as they get rewritten and prepared. We're trying to get a few positive comments for marketing purposes, so if you read one or two and like what you see, please say something nice.

I suppose I should warn folks that some of these stories would likely be viewed as adult situations, or mature, or something like that. I don't pay a lot of attention to that sort of thing anymore. I don't write children's literature although it has been suggested from time to time that I would be more successful calling what I do children's literature. Well, everybody's a critic, right?

I am also in the middle of a new science fiction trilogy. First book is completed, second book halfway done and hope to have the third finished by year's end (that's really optimistic).

Meanwhile, what's a good title for this upcoming collection of short stories? I've got one I'm thinking about: The Devil May Care, but I'm up for suggestions.

Anyway, more stories will appear under the Shorts heading at NTD -- they're all going into the anthology and then you won't be able to read them for free at NTD anymore.

Obviously, I've got a lot to do, so best get to it. Ah! I almost forgot to tell you, as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment